Senior Proposal Manager
As a Senior Proposal Manager, you will lead the development of high-quality proposals from start to finish and work in partnership with technical staff to prepare compliant responses. This position will be responsible for preparing proposals for multiple service areas and assisting with interview preparation and coaching. This individual may also support the long-term pursuit strategy for specific clients and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, English, or similar degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in the A/E/C industry
- Strong InDesign and graphic design skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and PhotoShop
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Collaborative team player
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, organized, and detail-oriented
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple proposals simultaneously while maintaining quality of deliverables
- Ability to work successfully with minimal oversight
- Ability to collaborate successfully with diverse personalities
- Ability to set schedules for proposal and presentation efforts, assign and oversee the completion of tasks, and keep team on schedule
- Travel may be required, but minimal
Halff is a mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For more than 70 years, Halff has provided smarter solutions throughout the United States offering services in Architecture, Construction Services, Energy, Environmental, Geographic Information Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Land and Site Development, Planning and Landscape Architecture, MEP Engineering, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Water Resources and Water/Wastewater.
Halff has offices in the following locations:
Arkansas: Bentonville, Fort Smith, Little Rock and North Little Rock
Florida: Chipley, Jacksonville, Miramar Beach, Panama City Beach, Tallahassee, Tampa and Tavares
Louisiana: Baton Rouge and Shreveport
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City
Texas: Austin, Brownsville, Conroe, Corpus Christi, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Houston, Midland, McAllen, Richardson, San Antonio and Tyler
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Health Savings Account, 529 College Savings Plan, Flexible Spending, an Employee Assistance Plan and more.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Halff is a drug-free workplace. This offer of employment is contingent upon the receipt of a clear drug screen and background check prior to your first day of employment. This position may be subject to random drug testing pursuant to federal regulations.