At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
You would function as part of a team of two other Marketing Coordinators working independently and collaboratively to win projects, large and small, for clients with Water/Wastewater and Transportation needs, as well as other exciting challenges to solve.
In the role of Proposal/Marketing Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
- Conceptualize, research and produce marketing materials, proposals, promotions and presentations
- Write non-technical text; edit and proofread all marketing communications
- Provide storyboarding, as well as message and theme development for pursuits
- Be responsible for timely production and quality of marketing communications/pursuits
- Act in Proposal Manager role, as needed
- Prepare base presentations and lead the development of interview materials and practice sessions
- Edit and proofread all marketing communications and project documents, as needed
- Actively participate in content for business class and marketing materials development
- Coordinate Trade Show participation
- Work with internal Client Managers, Corporate Marketing and technical staff in the development of marketing strategies, outreach, and approaches
- Provide information to populate company data systems: pursuit and contract information (CRM), photography, resume, projects, contact management and skill-sets tracking
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
- 1 year of document layout and production experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience in proposal planning and coordination a must
- Writing ability, strong organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success
- Quick self-starter, team-oriented, and able to work with different personalities and professional styles
- Previous experience in the A/E industry strongly desired
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in our employee-owned culture is a must
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- 5+ years of A/E industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works cooperatively with diverse teams, regional, department, national, technical managers, and project staff
- Committed to quality, improvement and HDR values
- Requires little or no direction in the area of specialization
- Must exhibit proficient technical computer skills, advanced knowledge of communication theory and basic layout and design principals
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Demonstrates understanding of market and public relations
- Some limited travel in Texas may be required
- Advanced experience with InDesign
- Graphic Design capabilities - Ability to convert technical verbiage into graphical content
- Local candidates preferred
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.